Good morning, quilty friends! I hope you all had a great week last week and got a lot accomplished! I am SEW grateful to say things finally started looking up for me last week with the back pain. I can tell there is still a “spot” that requires careful maneuvering, but at least I can walk around my house without too much difficulty! I want to thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers. Now on to the fun!!
For the week of 1/24 – 1/30/23:
- Continue work on the Island Batik February blog hop puffy quilt! ☑ DONE! And it is completed but you’ll have to wait until the 7th to see it!! So be sure to visit next week.
- Get my new boxed goodies stashed away without overdoing it and making the back worse.
✘ Nope that didn’t happen…maybe this week!
- Work on the first round of SAHRR – spools!! YAY I’ve never made a spool block but wanted to make a quilt of them, so this is the perfect opportunity to use them in a quilt! ☑ DONE! In case you missed that post last week, here is a pic! I call these “empty spools!”
- That’s enough, but if any squirrel runs my way, I might try to slowly chase after it! ☑ DONE! Well, it wasn’t a squirrel, but I did finish piecing the rows on Tiny Dancer, Ms. M’s quilt, while I was waiting for the fiber fil for the puff quilt to arrive. Sorry, I didn’t get a pic…it is crumpled up on the ironing board awaiting a good pressing so I can measure for the borders!
For the week of 1/30 – 2/6/23:
- Add borders on Tiny Dancer.
- ?Get Tiny Dancer on the frame??
- Work on Round two of SAHRR.
Let’s take a look at the link ups from last week. Check on last week’s post for links to each of these shares!
Now it’s time for you to link up what you’ve been working on. We will party on til noon Sunday, so join in the fun!!
Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…