Hello everyone! I truly hope you all have had a better week than I! Somehow along the way this week, I just lost the mo-jo. However, I did get a few FUN things completed, though I can’t show part of it to you. So on to my 15th post of things to do!
So this is how last week’s goals went:
- Go to my LQS (oh darn!) and purchase backing fabric for flimsy and some other things for the upcoming In the Kitchen Stitchin’ Blog Hop – √ this was one of those fun things I actually did!
- Get the flimsy on the frame and start quilting – that did not happen yet. I did get the backing fabric, as noted above, as well as some batting for my kitchen projects!
- Work on project(s) for In the Kitchen Stitchin’ Blog Hop – √ I got one part of the projects done but have at least one other thing I want to do. Stay tuned for this blog hop. My post will be on Wednesday, April 21st.
I have had some fun this week learning more about EQ8 with Kari Schell. I signed up for her classes and was a bit behind. Since I didn’t feel up to stitching much, and my sciatica is starting to act up, I decided to work through some of the lessons I’ve received so far. I have more to go to catch up, but I will get there and then be current!! I also had fun with the grand loves as they slept over Friday night and stayed until late Saturday afternoon!
For the week of 4/12 – 4/19/21:
- Go ahead and get that quilt on the frame!
- Make another project for the Kitchen Stitchin’ Blog Hop
That’s all I’m focusing on since I have no idea where mo-jo went! If you see it, would you please send it home?! I would certainly appreciate it!! So, what’s under your needle this week?
Stay tuned for a post later this week with some exciting (for me) news!!
Until next time … Stay Safe and Be Blessed!
DISCLAIMER: I use affiliate links. By clicking through these links, at no additional cost to you, I receive a small commission which helps support my website/blog. I truly appreciate your support!
All tutorials, images, and information on this website are the property of Brenda @ Songbird Designs. Feel free to re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to Songbird Designs. For all other purposes, please contact me via the website contact form. Thanks!