How has this month gone as far as gittin’ her done? Well, not so great, but I got a few things on the task list accomplished! It seems I’ve been extremely busy, but nothing has gotten checked off! Gees, I’m glad we can swap things out and only have to finish 12 UFOs on our list for the PHD! Oh well, at least there were some tasks completed!
For my PHD update, I’ve checked off some tasks, but unfortunately no complete finishes, except for the Fairy Tales Blog Hop, which was started this year! Here we go.
So here are my spreadsheets.
Since there are many steps in my task list, I’m calling this a win!! One I just added to my Starts and Finishes this year that doesn’t show up on the spreadsheet yet, is Crafter’s Edge. It will show up on next month’s spreadsheet!
As for my weekly to-do update from last week, here goes!
- Quilt and bind my project for the Fairy Tale Blog Hop √ done! You can see the picture of it in the slideshow above!
- Something else – not sure just what yet. Maybe I’ll get started on Block 7!! Well, I didn’t start on Block 7, but I did come up with an idea for the It’s a Guy Thing Blog Hop in July.
For this week, let’s see what I can get into!
- Order fabric for Melva’s Santa Fe Trail quilt along
- Order fabric for center block of Sunshine Cove
- Begin working on It’s a Guy Thing project
- Quilt one of those items on my task list
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!