Welcome back to Monday Musings! I hope you all had a wonderful week. Unfortunately I injured my back last Monday and am still struggling but with taking lots of rests and muscle relaxers, I did manage to get things done.
For the week of 1/9/23 – 1/16/23:
- Borders and backing for Heavenly Flora. ✔ – done! I can’t show you just yet, though!
- Quilt Heavenly Flora and Starry Path. ✔ – done! Here are a couple of sneak peeks at the quilting. All the quilting is done for both quilts. Starry Path is trimmed.
- Make hanging sleeve and label for Retro Dynamic Dresdens. ✔ – done!
- Take Retro Dynamic Dresdens to our county seat. It was juried into the Shelby County Arts Council art show for 2023!! I am excited to have it hanging there for the next few months!
✔ – done! Hubby drove me and helped me deliver it on Wednesday!
For the week of 1/16/23 – 1/30/23:
- Trim Heavenly Flora.
- Bind and label both quilts.
- Send them on a trip to California!!
- Start cutting fabric for Island Batik February Blog Hop. We are to make a puff quilt. This will be a first for me, but during my breaks from quilting I’ve been watching videos and I think this will be a fun challenge!
- MD appointment Tuesday for followup of the blood clot and hopefully something for my back pain. At this point I would love a steroid injection for it. That has helped me in the past. We’ll see what he says on Tuesday!
- That’s all this week, folks!!
Let’s take a look at the link ups from last week! If you want to know more about these, check last week’s post for the links to them.
Now it’s your turn! Share your goodies this past week! We all love to see what you’re working on!
Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!