Monday is almost Tuesday, which is not so far from Wednesday which is neighboring Thursday, and Friday. Enjoy your day!-unknown-
For those of you old enough to remember Rawhide…here’s an earworm for you today! LOL
How was your week? Here’s how mine went! For the week of 10/9 – 10/15/23:
- Start November IB project. ✔ Done! Here is a photo of all the goodies I’ll be working with for my project for the November blog hop.
- Guild meeting. ✔ Done! I was finally able to show my two quilts for my latest pattern releases!
- Squirrel or no squirrel? Whatever suits my fancy!! I managed to avoid the squirrels, for this week at least!! LOL
For the week of 10/16 -10/22/23:
- Get fabric for November IB project quilted and all pieces cut. I’m sure to be watching a lot of Annie’s videos! They are great!
- Get the outside completely sewn.
- Hopefully get the inside holders completed!
- Cut out a project to take to sew day on Wednesday.
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week. There were some gorgeous projects linked up! As always if you want to learn more, check last week’s post for the links!
Please share your goals and accomplishments for the week! I really appreciate you all joining in this linky party!
Thanks for your visit and joining in the fun today. I hope you all have a wonderful, quilty week! Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!