Enjoy every second of Sunday, for when you least expect Monday comes to haunt you.-unknown-
Welcome back to another Monday! Y’all being here keeps me going! Thank you!! How was your week? Mine was busy but good. Here is how it all went down! For the week of 10/23 – 10/29/23:
- See how much I can get completed on my November IB project. CHECK!! I’ve made good progress this week! I’ve made pockets and pages and am getting ready to actually put the bag together! I had to order some fold-over elastic as it wasn’t included in my supplies for some reason. It came Saturday and now to finish up the pages that use that and put it all together! Good thing it’s coming along as I will be showing it to you guys in the blog hop that begins on November 1st! I’ll send out a schedule tomorrow so you can follow along. My day is Monday, the 6th.
- Whatever suits my fancy! I honestly don’t know what else, though hopefully I’ll get something ready for Wednesday sew day! NOTHING! We actually had to keep our granddaughter Wednesday thru Friday as she has injured her back somehow and wasn’t able to go to school. Chicken Legs weighed her back pack and it weighed just shy of 18 pounds!! No wonder these kids have bad backs. She’s been in PT for a few weeks but it seems to make it worse. Friday night they did an MRI at Children’s so we hope to hear something from that Monday or Tuesday. Keep her in your prayers. She’s only 14 and already is dealing with CRMO and has enough pain in her joints from that.
For the week of 10/30 – 11/5/23:
- Finish my ByAnnie’s bag for the blog hop and write post.
- I hope to make it to Sew Day on Wednesday … I miss my therapy! LOL
- Start a new project? Maybe start my December IB project?
- Work on project for Turkey Trot Blog Hop hosted by my friend Joan of Moosestash Quilting!
- I have a quilt to quilt for a friend, so hope to get that loaded on Ms. Mattie.
- Enough!! Unless one of those squirrels jumps out at me! LOL
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week. There were some gorgeous projects linked up! As always if you want to learn more, check last week’s post for the links!
It’s your turn!! Please share your goals and accomplishments for the week! I really appreciate you all joining in this linky party!
Thanks for your visit and joining in the fun today. I’ll be joining in my favorite linky parties as they come open -> those over in the side bar!! I hope you all have a wonderful, quilty week! Don’t let the trick or treaters scare you too badly!! I hope you get lots of treats and NO tricks!! Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!