Monday, Monday, here we are again!! It’s been a busy, busy week here. I hope you all (in the US) enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday! Our kids usually go to my SILs moms for Thanksgiving but they did an early feast since his brother was going out of town for Thanksgiving. We always make a huge Christmas feast, so we opted to have Thanksgiving at Cracker Barrel! It was really good! And it was a double treat because the kids treated us! It was a great day to reflect on all the blessings we enjoy. Sure, we all have troubles at times, but I feel the blessings always win out over the troubles!
On to the list at hand! From 11/13 – 11/27:
- Work on Island Batik Blog Hop project – ✔ Progress was made…a lot! I can’t show you the project yet, but here are a couple of pics to tease you!
- Finish cross stitch project – ✔ DONE Now to get it mounted/framed!!
- Work on patterns – ✔ Progress made!
- Work on Virtual Christmas Cookie Exchange Blog Hop – Thought about it! Does that count?! I stumped myself on the IB project and it took me a day and a half (and one sleepless night!) to figure out what had happened! That was not fun and definitely hindered my progress in other matters! Plus Jackie (the Ripper) got quite the workout!! Ugh!
For the week of 11/28 – 12/4:
- Add borders to IB project and get it on the quilt frame!
- Definitely have to start the Virtual Christmas Cookie Exchange project!
- That’s all – and should be quite enough to occupy my time! Well, I will be teaching a class on Wednesday at the LQS for the Sit n Sew ladies! We always have fun.
Here are a few of the musings shared with us last week. You can find links on the last Monday Musings page!
Now it’s your time to share what you’ve been working on. Join the fun so we can all see what you are working on!
I hope you have a great week. Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!