Good morning everyone!! The last week seems like a blur getting ready for yesterday, but it was a fun and blessed day for us. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I’ll share a bit of ours with you. The one thing I did not get a pic of was all the food! LOL We were too busy eating it and I didn’t even think about pics! And of course, Chloe had to photo bomb at least one pic!
On Dasher and Dancer to check on last week’s list for 12/19 – 12/25:
- Piece the quilt that is cut out! ✔ – partially – I have four rows sewn together, one row stitched and only need to stitch the last row of blocks and add them to have a completed flimsy!!
- Prepare for Christmas with my family! ✔ – done
- Mount Christmas cross stitch for display. ✔ – done
- That’s enough for the week, but IF there is extra time and I get the flimsy together for above quilt, I will cut out second quilt…we’ll see! ✘ Nope No time!!
Now, for this last week of the year, 12/26/22 – 1/1/23:
- Finish Starry Path flimsy.
- Cut out Heavenly Flora and start piecing.
- Do some cleaning in the studio.
- That should do it for this week, but if the opportunity arises for a squirrel, I might take that path! LOL
Take a look at the lovely link ups from last week! Please check last week’s Monday Musings (12/19/22) for the links to each of these!
Now it’s your turn to share what you are working on and/or any finishes you may have!
Thanks for visiting! I’ll be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time I wish you a fun week and a glorious New Year!!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!