I really look forward to Mondays because I get to see what you’ve all been creating and share my fun from the last week! So here we go!
For the week of 2/20 – 2/26/23:
- Bind and label M’s quilt. ✔ DONE! Here is Tiny Dancer. Check out her stats in my post here.
- Start March Island Batik project. ✔ DONE! Here are the fabrics I chose, and the second photo of them all cut and ready to go!
- Round Five SAHRR. ✔ partially! I cut out some fabric for the square in a square and chose some more fabric to cut out when I decide my final layout.
- Whatever suits my fancy this week!! ✔ DONE! I got my hair “did” Monday and worked on a pattern I’m writing. Sometimes thinking about quilty math makes your head hurt, though I do love math!! LOL
For the week of 2/27 – 3/5/23:
- Work on Rounds 5 and 6 of SAHRR.
- Work on March Island Batik project.
- Give Miss M her quilt Monday afternoon.
- Whatever suits my fancy!
Let’s take a look at what you all linked up last week!
So what have you been working on last week? Please share with us!
I hope you all have a fantastic week! Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!