WOW, another week has passed…another month has passed…and here we are in February already! Time really does fly when you are having fun! I can say it has been a fun week! Busy…but fun! The weather has been wet and cold but thankfully this week it will probably reach 70 again! YAY, that’s more my temperature!
Let’s check the progress for last week 1/30/23 – 2/25/23:
- Add borders on Tiny Dancer. ☑ DONE! This picture is kind of dark as the sun was behind my quilt model instead of behind me! But you can get the idea!
- ?Get Tiny Dancer on the frame?? ✘ Nope I didn’t get the last border on until Friday, so hopefully this week it will go on the frame!
- Work on Round two of SAHRR. ☑ DONE! I love stars!!
- Squirrel?? ✘ Nope They stayed out of the sewing room but were definitely running around in my head! LOL
What’s in the works for 2/6/23 – 2/12/23?
- At least get Tiny Dancer on the frame and hopefully a lot of quilting done!
- Work on Round three of SAHRR.
- Decide on March’s Island Batik project. I have an idea but will see how that works out!
- Taxes – UGH!
- Whatever suits my fancy!
Let’s take a look at last week’s link ups! Be sure to catch last week’s post for links to each of these!
Now it’s your turn! Show off your completions, in progress, or just your goals for the week!
Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!