Welcome to another Monday Musings! I still have nothing I can show, but let’s dive in!!
For the week of 5/29 – 6/4/23:
- Finish catalog quilt and start quilting. ✔ DONE!! Binding made and stitched to front. Now just to tack it down!
- Stitch June IB project into flimsy and start quilting maybe. ✔ DONE!! Flimsy complete and ready to start quilting.
- Work on When Pigs Fly Blog Hop project for June. ✘ Nope! But I thought about which project to work on first this coming week!
- Finalize layout of my new patterns to send to printer – exciting!!! ✔ DONE!! Done – printed and ready to stuff in the hanging bags! These will be released this fall when the new lines of Island Batik fabrics come out!
- Cut some more houses for Rainbow Neighbourhood. ✘ Nope!
- Start something new maybe…we’ll see what strikes my fancy!! ✘ Nope!
For the week of 6/5 – 6/11/23:
- Bind catalog quilt.
- Quilt June IB project.
- Start When Pigs Fly project.
- Make two houses for Rainbow Neighbourhood.
- Maybe cut out and make a block for Amish with a Twist, if time permits.
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week. As always if you want to learn more, check last week’s post for the links!
Now, please share your projects with us!
I hope you all have a wonderful quilty first week of meteorological summer! Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!