Mondays are tough only for those people, who don’t know how to spend them cheerfully. Get up and have fun today!-Unknown-
Happy Monday morning, my quilty friends! I hope I help start your Monday off with a smile today! So how was your week? Before you tell me, let’s see how my week progressed!
- Guild meeting Monday (today) – our first of the fiscal year! I will turn in my Sunny Rails a’la Pinwheels quilt to our comfort quilt chairperson. ✔ DONE!! We had 35 comfort quilts turned in today.
- Begin October Island Batik Challenge. ✔ DONE!! Here is a photo of one of the blocks. There are three different blocks in this little quilt. This block is made using the AccuQuilt North Carolina Star Block on Board Die. I will be making two other blocks using portions of this die!
- Possibly get a quilt on the frame and begin quilting it. I have a couple of flimsies in need! ✘Nope I did not!
- Whatever else suits my fancy! ✔ DONE!! I finished writing my pattern for the F/W 2023 Island Batik catalog AND I have my two S/S 2023 catalog quilts ready for publishing. Check back later this week! A friend and I also visited a guild that meets in my hometown about 30 miles south of me! We had a great time and enjoyed the program a lot.
For the week of 9/18 – 9/24/23:
- Continue working on October IB challenge.
- Get a flimsy on the frame if the mood strikes!
- Bind another quilt if the mood strikes! LOL
- And lastly, I’m going with whatever else suits my fancy!!
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week. There were some gorgeous projects linked up! As always if you want to learn more, check last week’s post for the links!
Now it’s time to share your projects and goals!
Thanks for joining in the fun today. I hope you all have a wonderful, quilty week! Until next time…