Please excuse the delay for this post. I have had several days of trying to get in to create a post in my back office! Technology…can’t live with it…can’t live without it!! LOL At any rate, here it is Tuesday and we are moving on with the weekly update!
For the week of 1/16/23 – 1/23/23:
- Trim Heavenly Flora. ☑ Done!!
- Bind and label both quilts. ☑ Done!!
- Send them on a trip to California!! ☑ Done!! They were supposed to arrive Monday, but got a notification they will be there Tuesday! Whew!
- Start cutting fabric for Island Batik February Blog Hop. ☑ Done!! All cut and the top is stitched together. Now I’m working on the “biscuits!!” Here is the fabric I am using. Unfortunately I failed to get a photo of all the pieces. You can see them all together in a couple of weeks! This collection is called Broken Glass. I just love those luscious colors!!
- MD appointment Tuesday for followup of the blood clot and hopefully something for my back pain. At this point I would love a steroid injection for it. That has helped me in the past. We’ll see what he says on Tuesday! ☑ Done!! Well that is a whole story in itself. Blood work, lab messed up blood, had to redraw, then the levels are still too high to come off the thinners, so no anti-inflammatory injection, UGH. He did renew the muscle relaxers though and I can take one-half and stay upright…so that’s all good! Now I have to have another ultrasound, which I was hoping to avoid.
For the week of 1/24 – 1/30/23:
- Continue work on the Island Batik February blog hop puffy quilt!
- Get my new boxed goodies stashed away without overdoing it and making the back worse.
- Work on the first round of SAHRR – spools!! YAY I’ve never made a spool block but wanted to make a quilt of them, so this is the perfect opportunity to use them in a quilt!
- That’s enough, but if any squirrel runs my way, I might try to slowly chase after it! LOL
Here is a round up from last week’s link up. If you want to check them out, the links are in last week’s Monday Musings (1/16/23).
Now it is time to link up what your plans are for this week! Please share with us!
Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…