I know April is a shorter month…but it seemed REALLY short this year! But then, most of them do. I now understand my grandmother speaking of how time was flying when I was a kid. I marvelled at her comment as that was NOT my perception of time during my youth! LOL Welcome back to Monday Musings on this 1st day of May!
Last week was a bit different for me! There was a fire at the boys’ school on the 22nd and due to the smoke damage (one of the AC units caught on fire) they were on E-learning for the first three days of the week. They stayed with us and did their work on Monday and Wednesday and went with their mom to “help” with her SLP kiddos on Tuesday. Then, the school decided to E-learn for the rest of the week to complete the cleanup. Fortunately, they were diligent in getting their work completed before play time!
For the week of 4/24 – 4/30/23:
- Finish Block 3 of Amish With a Twist at Sew Day maybe? ✘ Nope – no sew day for me…see above!
- Work on May IB Challenge. ✔ Done – even got it quilted!! Sneak peaks!
- Work on houses for Rainbow Neighbourhood Quilt Along. ✔ Done kinda?? I got one and part of one cut out, but nothing stitched together.
- Begin cutting out F/W IB catalog quilt. ✘ Nope – looked at it…does that count? LOL
For the week of 5/1/23 – 5/7/23:
- Bind and label May IB Challenge. This will be donated to our church to raise money for kids camp and youth retreat.
- Work on Rainbow Neighbourhood Quilt Along.
- Finish Block 3 of Amish With a Twist (AWT).
- Cut out Block 4 of AWT maybe.
- Cut out F/W IB catalog quilt or at least get it started!
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week. As always if you want to learn more, check last week’s post for the links!
Now it’s time for you to share what you’ve been working on this week!
Be sure to join us for the Island Batik Tool Craze Blog Hop beginning today! I will share the schedule for the coming week in a separate post. There will be give aways!! I hope you all have a fantabulous week. Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…