Hi all. Time to catch up a bit. I survived the bronchitis and sinus infection, and though still not feeling great, I am much better. Therefore, I thought I would write a short post to show what I’ve been up to the past week. I have only been able to stitch in short bursts, but got a little bit accomplished!
- Yardage requirements and first block of Sit-n-Sew BOM. ✔ DONE This was given to the group just before I got sick. I will also share this with all of you soon. I hope you will sew along with us.
- Begin work on July Island Batik Challenge using the AccuQuilt Tree of Life die! ✔ DONE Here is a peek for you.
- Work on layout and stitching together a UFO from last year! ✔ DONE Flimsy completed!
- If there’s time – whatever suits my fancy!! Nope – didn’t feel like much else, but this should be a much better week!!
For the week of 7/19/22 – 7/25/22:
- Finish Christmas in July project.
- Write up and stitch block 2 of Sit n Sew BOM.
- That’s enough – have to get ready for vacation next week.
I’ll be linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday, Joy at Days Filled with Joy for Monday This and That, and Melva at Melva Loves Scraps for Sew & Tell!. I hope you all have wonderful quilty week!! Until next time, keep on stitchin’ and grinnin’!!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!