Welcome to my weekly to-do list! The holidays are rapidly approaching! Only 18 days until Christmas and I still have much to do!! I hope you are all caught up with your Christmas/holiday stitching!! Let’s see how last week’s list went!
- Make another card ✓ done! I made two and I think I have enough now, but I love these so much, I may make one more!!
- Start stitching Block 5 of Sunshine Cove ✓ done – Finally got started Sunday afternoon!
- Order some fabric or go to the fabric store!!! ✗ not yet, but really need to go this week!
- Find a recipe for the Virtual Cookie Exchange Blog Hop post – come back on the 3rd to see my little project and grab a recipe. ✓ done See that post here. There were some great recipes and cool projects shared!
So, on to my list for this week!
- Maybe stitch a few more cards??
- Finish border of block 5, Sunshine Cove
- Hopefully make it to the fabric store or order some online for the kids’ pillows
- Make kids’ “Elf Pants” stocking stuffer holders
- Write inside Christmas cards and get them in the mail
- Make a Christmas themed mask
What’s under your needle this week? This list should keep me busy enough! So much to do and some days it’s hard to get in the mood. ☹ Oh well, such is today’s Covid life! Thanks for stopping by.