You are in control. Never allow your Monday to be manic.
Welcome to another Monday Musings, friends! I hope you all had a wonderful week and are ready to begin a new one!! Since there’s no cure for Mondays, let’s just get on with it!!
Here is my progress from last week
1/24/23 – 1/28/23 my plans are:
- Continue working on Feb IB project. DONE! The project has continued. I have 16 blocks made and 20 left to sew…but they are all cut out and ready to go!
- There are a lot of blocks to this project, so I may not get to anything else, but if I do, it will be the baby quilt!! Oh but I DID!! I did go through the scraps that remained from Kristal’s dad’s shirts and so far have come up with this by fussy cutting some of them. He loved Hawaiian shirts. Some of them I will need to put a light interfacing on as they stretched when I tried to cut them.
- Whatever suits my fancy, but try to avoid squirrels as there is NO time for them right now!! DONE! No squirrels. I needed a break from my big project for next month’s blog hop, and sorting fabrics/scraps for the baby quilt was the perfect solution.
Plans for the week of 1/28 – 2/4/24:
- Continue working on IB project.
- Work on next round of SAHRR.
- Look for my interfacing to go on the back of the baby quilt scraps and iron it on.
- Avoid squirrels – NO time for them right now!! Wow, Thursday begins “next month!” I have a week and a half to get my top finished and quilted for the blog hop! Gotta light a fire! LOL
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ linkups from last week!
Now it’s your turn to link up. Let us see what you’re working on!
Thanks for your visit and joining in the fun today. I’ll be joining in my favorite linky parties as they come open -> those over in the side bar!! Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!