It’s been a busy week here. How’s your week been? Did you get your goals completed last week? I didn’t do as well as I had wanted, but did get a bit done.
For the week of 4/17 – 4/23/23:
- Work on Island Batik May Blog Hop project – ✔ DONE. Here are a couple of photos of the Studio 180 Design Tool, Corner Pop I am using for these two fabrics.
- Say what? Sew it, Say it Blog Hop – Thursday is my day! ✔ DONE Despite being late due to our internet cable getting cut, I made it and you can read that post here.
- Sew Day Wednesday – working on Amish with a Twist V Quilt. ✔ DONE I was able to get eight blocks for my May IB Challenge completed. Also, I completed part of Block 3 of Amish With a Twist.
- Hopefully stitch another house block for the Rainbow Neighbourhood Quilt Along. ✘ Not done!
- Finish the Barn Sweet Barn cross stitch, and maybe get it mounted? We’ll see! ✔ DONE Stitching is finished but the mounting has not been completed. I have to get some paint for my barn!!
- Straighten up the sewing room a bit. ✔ DONE
For the week of 4/24 – 5/1/23:
- Finish Block 3 of Amish With a Twist at Sew Day maybe?
- Work on May IB Challenge.
- Work on houses for Rainbow Neighbourhood Quilt Along.
- Begin cutting out F/W IB catalog quilt.
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week.
Now what have you been musing on this week? Please share!
I hope you all have a fantastic week! Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!