I wanted to give you a quick update and let you know about the It’s a Guy Thing Blog Hop that starts today!! It is hosted by Carol at Just Let Me Quilt. Here’s the schedule. My day will be on Thursday, so be sure and stop back by for my project. I think you’ll like it. There will be a free pattern too!!
Now for my weekly update!
- Embroider the beautiful cottage scene for the center block and get it stitched on – √ DONE! I absolutely LOVE this block. That porch reminds me of my house growing up. It just needs a big porch swing!
- Finish up my project for Carol’s It’s a Guy Thing Blog Hop next week – √ DONE! You’ll have to come back Thursday to see this project!
- If time permits I will either quilt a small quilt or start some secret sewing for Fat Quarter Shop coming up in a couple of months. Nothing like getting a head start!! – ✗ not done! I had to take Sally Jane in for her spa treatment. I called to take her on the 31st, but the owner was going to be on vacation that week too, so I had to finish Block 7 and take her on in. But this way, I’ll get her back before we leave for vacation the first week of August.
- Maybe (start block 8!!) – ✗ not done! Same reason as above!! I did get out my Nina and oiled her up, and am doing a little stitching on her. I’ve forgotten so much about that machine, though I used her for ten years! I’ll see what I can do with her this week until I get Sally Jane back.
For this week 7/26 – 8/1/21:
- My goal this week is to work on quilting the last two Calendar quilts
- RSC21 Challenge crazy block
- If Nina stitches well, I may try to get some binding done!
Well, that’s a wrap for this update! I hope to see you Thursday, if not before!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!