Hello quilty friends! I’m dropping by today for a few reasons. First, though it’s not Tuesday (hey I’m early this week!! LOL), to gauge how I did on my last list of “to-do’s” from a couple of weeks ago. So, here goes!
- Finish stitching down the appliques for the Garden Party Rowalong. done ✓
- Go to the fabric store (oh darn) and select fabrics for the Hello Fall Blog Hop. Can’t wait to start this one!! done ✓
- Maybe, just maybe, cut out appliques for Sunshine Cove block?? Nope, didn’t happen
- Maybe ?? quilt Garden Friends! Nope, not this one either!
Okay, so I managed to get 50% complete!! I am trying out a new technique for this blog hop. It’s taken a little more time to get the hang of it than I anticipated! But it’s coming along nicely now. This is the tiny tool I am using. It measures 1-1/2 inches!
Right now I’m just dreaming about getting back to my Sunshine Cove quilt! I want to finish all the projects for my upcoming blog hops before I focus on it.
My to-do list for the upcoming week:
- Finish project for Hello Fall Blog Hop
- Begin working on project for Halloween Hoppin’ Blog Hop with Seams to be Sew
And speaking of upcoming hops, the second reason for this post is I wanted to alert you to the next hop! The Hello Fall Blog Hop begins on Monday, and will be hosted by the very talented Carla of Creatin’ in the Sticks! This one runs Monday through Thursday. My day is Thursday, so please drop back by then to see my project! Here is the entire schedule.
Tuesday, September 22nd
that fabric feeling
Vicki’s Crafts and Quilting
Kathy’s Kwilts and More
Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life
Sew Many Yarns
Sunshine in the Attic
Becky’s adventures in quilting and travel
Food for Thought
Thursday, September 24th
Creatin’ in the Sticks
Life in the Scrapatch
Songbird Designs that’s me!!
Words & Stitches
For the Love of Geese
Be sure to stop by Thursday and see what I’ve been up to the past couple of weeks! Try to catch a few of the other bloggers and see what they have in store for you! Until next time…