Hello, Monday! May I ask you a question? Why are you always back so quickly? Don’t you have a hobby?~ Anonymous ~
Yep, it’s here again, but the good thing is that it’s time for Monday Musings! Join me as we delve into what happened in the studio last week…or not! LOL
For the week of 7/10-7/16:
- Start quilting the UFO. ✘ Nope – that didn’t happen! But it is on the frame and ready for when I get back to quilting!
- Get at least one Amish With a Twist block completed. ✘ Nope – that didn’t happen either! I think I’m giving up on it for a while! LOL
- More cleaning in the studio. ✔ Done
- That’s enough for this week. I’ll be washing and packing for a get away this weekend into next week. ✔ Done. I did, however decide upon my August Island Batik project, cut out, and began stitching it together! YAY – so not a totally wasted week. I think I’m ready for this vacay! I hope to return refreshed with renewed mojo!!
For the week of 7/16 – 7/22:
- Enjoy vacation!!
- Get post up for Carol’s Picnic Party Blog Hop! My day is the 19th!
- Continue August project when I’m back home.
- If I finish August project, I will work on the quilt on the frame so I can get it off and quilt this project!
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week. There were some gorgeous projects linked up! As always if you want to learn more, check last week’s post for the links!
So now it’s time to link up your progress for last week!
Thanks for joining me today! I hope you all have a wonderful quilty week! I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!