Every Monday is a chance to start a new fabulous week…embrace it!!~unknown
Happy Monday y’all! Let’s embrace this Monday and stitch something beautiful this week! How was your last week? Did you accomplish all you wanted to-or at least some of it? Here’s how my week went!
For the week of 7/24 – 7/31/23:
- Continue to work on August IB project. ✔ Done! It is pieced and binding is made. I am working on the backing and it will go on the frame this week!
- Quilt Log Cabin Star (on the frame). ✔ Done! It is quilted and trimmed. I just need to bind and label it. Sorry, I forgot to take a photo!
- Hopefully get August project on the frame. ✘ Nope! It will be my project this week.
- Clean Sally Solaris and my studio a bit more. Still trying to find a place for all my goodies from Island Batik and Industry Partners! ✔ Done!
- Whatever else suits my fancy. ✔ Done! Had a great sew day with friends on Wednesday. That’s all!
For the week of 7/31 – 8/7/23:
- Quilt and bind August IB project.
- Bind and label Cabin Star.
- Do a bit more cleaning in the studio.
- Start September IB project.
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week. There were some gorgeous projects linked up! As always if you want to learn more, check last week’s post for the links!
Now it’s time to link up your progress from last week!
Thanks for joining me today! Go have a wonderful Monday and a fantastic quilty week! I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!