Welcome to my monthly update on my PHD. I was able to check off one finish and several tasks this month!! This is hosted by Gail at Quilting Gail.
These are my completions/check offs for the month of July!
Not too bad! Here are my spreadsheets.
I love coloring in those lines on the spreadsheets and adding completed dates! My problem is I keep adding new starts! LOL Do you do that too? I’m inching closer, but only five months left to do a LOT of work. As long as I get 12 completions, I’m good with that!
I’ve decided to go with monthly task lists instead of weekly, so here’s what I want to accomplish!
- First things first!! As you read this, I’ll either be in, or on my way, to Nashville for a few days! First stop will be Jack in the Box for a lunch of the best fried tacos EVER!! When I lived in MI, my brother and sister and friends and I would cruise to the Jack in the Box and I’ve been hooked ever since! Wow, that was nearly 50 years ago, but I have to stop every time I find one! It’s a good thing there are none in Alabama! LOL Then I’ll check out some quilt stores around and our intention is just to chill and enjoy a break. So, you probably won’t hear from me next week!
- Quilt and bind Happy Fall Y’all Mini Quilt
- Finish the Purple Flower Pillow
- August Color Challenge Block
- August Rainbow Scrap Challenge Block
- August Table Scraps Challenge
- Crafter’s Edge Project
- Start Block 8 Sunshine Cove, if time allows
That should be quite enough to keep me out of trouble when I get home. Of course, the kiddos start school on the 19th, so I will pick up the boys in the afternoons, but that is a joy. My daughter’s office is at their sister’s school, which is right behind their school, so I will just take them to her when they get out.
I’ll be linking up (from my hotel room!!) with Quilting Gail when she opens her link! I hope you all have a great week! I’ll see you when I return!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!