Can you believe it’s the end of September? I don’t remember a lot of September except being very sick and just trying to make it through each day. Not a fun way to lose 20 lbs!! At any rate, I’m finally feeling better – just need a bit more energy to keep me going – but it’s getting better each day. Early to bed and late to rise helps that too! LOL
Unfortunately, I have not felt like doing much stitching at all; however, I did get a little done. So let’s check out the September goals.
- Block 8 and possibly 9 of Sunshine Cove – √ – done! I did manage to get Block 8 completed! I’ll start Block 9 this week!
- Finish quilting and binding the Calendar Quilts – ✗ that did not happen!
- Our guild will have it’s first in-person meeting in September, so I will make a comfort quilt – ✗ – that didn’t happen either as in-person meetings have been delayed again
- Blog about Fat Quarter Shop secret sewing I’ve been working on – √ – I did get the secret sewing done and pics taken. I will show you a peek below!
- September Color Challenge Block – √ – done!! I also completed the October block and had it ready to go on 10/1!
- Crafter’s Edge project – ✗ – I did not get that completed, though I do have a plan. I’ll be making two projects for October!
Not much – but at least it’s something for only stitching a few days this month! Not much changed on my stats, but I did mark off three more “blocks” of things done!!
So on to my October list!
- Block 9 and start Block 10(?) of Sunshine Cove
- Quilt two calendar quilts and bind them and two others
- September Crafter’s Edge Project
- October Crafter’s Edge Project
- Ghastly Ghouls Blog Hop project
- Blog post for Fat Quarter Shop secret sewing, tentatively scheduled for 10/26, but they are having trouble getting in fabric they had planned to use for this blog hop, so it could change
- If time allows start on guild comfort quilt
Well, seeing as how we are already four days into October, this should keep me busy this month!! Here’s to a much better and healthier October than September!!
I will link up with Linda, the Texas Quilt Gal, for my monthly To-Do List (on To-Do Tuesday!),
as well as with Gail for my PHD update when their links are open! Can you believe it’s only three months and a few days until Christmas?? Have you started your stitching your Christmas projects yet? I have a BIG one to do with Madelyn’s quilt!!
Also, my friend Carole who blogs at From My Carolina Home, has started her annual Autumn Jubilee 2021! Hop over and check out all the goodies she has planned for this month! It’s a lot – she started the posts a little earlier than usual! LOL There is also a link in my side bar!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!