Hi! I hope you all had a great week last week. Here is an update on my list!
Week of 3/15 – 3/22/22 list:
- Get my car back!! YAY it will be out of the shop early this week! √ – DONE It still has one part missing that is back-ordered, but they can put on when it arrives and I can drive my car! YAY!
- Stitch on April project – √ – DONE Can’ show you yet…stay tuned!
- Clean studio 30 minutes – √ – DONE
- Quilt comfort quilt – not yet – I’ve had too much fun playing with embroidery!
- Bind both SAHRR and comfort quilts – not yet – still haven’t made it to my LQS!
- Whatever else suits my fancy!! – √ – DONE I have had a lot of fun this week!
1- I am taking a master digitizing class with Sarah Vedeler of Meaning of Life Designs and she gives homework specific to what was taught in class. So I’ve been working in my software Bernina Designer Plus Version 9, and learning to export the cutting files also. Here is my homework. I will make this available as a free download (including SVG files) soon on my Facebook Group. You can join here.
2- Since I’ve been playing with embroidery, I also prepared the background for Block 11 of Sarah’s Sunshine Cove and cut out the applique pieces, so I’m ready to roll with it! Here is a photo of what the block entails. My background and fabrics will be different!
3- I’ve also been playing in EQ8 designing a new quilt for our church youth and children’s ministries as a fundraiser for their camps this summer. I love EQ8!! Here is one block.
So, what’s next? For the weeks of 3/22/22 – 4/5/22:
- I gave myself two weeks because we are headed to the Gulf next week to eat seafood, visit quilt shops, and just have fun!
- Pack for trip.
- Make it to a quilt shop and purchase binding to bind those quilts!
- Work on Block 11 of Sunshine Cove.
- Start work on my quilt for the May Island Batik Blog Hop.
- Since last week was so much fun, let’s go with “whatever suits my fancy” again – especially since I’ll be out of town part of the time.
That’s it for my list. I’ll be linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday and Joy of Days filled with Joy, for This and That Monday. I hope you all have wonderful quilty week(s) blessed with perfect stitches!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!