I love it when the coffee kicks in and I realize what an adorable bada** I’m going to be this week.-unknown-
Grab that super hero costume and attitude and let the Monday morning coffee kick in! Let’s GO!! It’s a new and awesome week! Here’s how my week went!
For the week of 11/6 – 11/12/23:
- Work on Turkey Trot Blog Hop project. DONE!! Check back on Thursday for that post!
- Sew with friends on Wednesday!! I’ll need to get something cut out for that! NOPE!! – I did not make it to sew day…again! 🙁
- Quilt my friend’s quilt. NOPE!! but it’s ready to go since my batting arrived!
- Pack!! Our anniversary is Friday, the 10th and we are getting away for a few days to enjoy some seafood and look for quilt shops! DONE!! As you are reading this, I’m headed to the Gulf!
For the week of 11/13 – 11/19/23:
- I’m on our trip for several days, so I’m going to just say whatever suits my fancy when I get back as far as sewing!
- Get friend’s quilt loaded and quilting begun.
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week. There were some gorgeous projects linked up! As always if you want to learn more, check last week’s post for the links!
Please share with us what you’ve been working on! I really appreciate you all joining in this linky party!
Thanks for your visit and joining in the fun today. I’ll be joining in my favorite linky parties as they come open -> those over in the side bar!! I hope you all have a wonderful, quilty week! Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!