Welcome to Monday – the start of a new week of stitching fun! Lots of tasks to aim to complete! So here goes!
For the week of 4/10 – 4/16/23:
- Finish April IB/Aurifil Crazy Quilt challenge. ✔ DONE! Check this post for all the details!
- Work on first block for Sandra’s (MMM Quilts!) Rainbow Neighbourhood QAL. Are you joining in the fun? See the logo in my side bar and click through to go to Sandra’s website. ✔ DONE! You can read about it here.
- Sew Day on Wednesday. ✔ DONE! Had fun and finished the table runner!
- Design a quilt for fundraising for our church youth’s summer camp. ✔ DONE! I can’t show you just yet because it will also be my May Island Batik project!
- Work on Barn Sweet Barn cross stitch. ✔ DONE!
- We’ll see if any squirrels cross my path! ✘ Not a one!! Yay me!!
For the week of 4/17 – 4/23/23:
- Work on Island Batik May Blog Hop project
- Say what? Sew it, Say it Blog Hop – Thursday is my day!
- Sew Day Wednesday – working on Amish with a Twist V Quilt.
- Hopefully stitch another house block for the Rainbow Neighbourhood Quilt Along.
- Finish the Barn Sweet Barn cross stitch, and maybe get it mounted? We’ll see!
- Straighten up the sewing room a bit.
Now let’s take a look at what my wonderful readers have been working on. Remember, if you want to know more about any of them, to check last week’s post for the links.
I hope you all have a fantastic week! Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!