I have been remiss the last few weeks to write a list post, but today I am going to remedy that!! I lost my quilting mojo for a minute, but it’s back now. YAY! Also, I’ve been working on my March Island Batik project, which hopefully you will see shortly. I’m doing some testing on it now! Let’s move on to the list.
- Finish Tickled Pink Blog Hop project. – √ DONE In case you missed it…
- Clean studio for 30 minutes. √ DONE
- Decide how to place the Round 4 star blocks and maybe add a few more. √ DONE
- Work on Round 5 of SAHRR – signature blocks. √ DONE here’s what I have so far including Round 6!
For the week of 2/28 – 3/7/22:
- Finish shoo-fly blocks for SAHRR and complete flimsy –
- Work on finishing touches for March Island Batik project…hint it’s an rather large embroidery project! –
- Work on Time in a Bottle Blog Hop project –
- Maybe stitch a few blocks of Madelyn’s quilt –
- Stitch a little on my cross stitch piece –
Here is my PHD update! Two items completed from the list!!
My monthly goal for March is actually two-fold. First, is to complete my Island Batik challenge for March using some gorgeous purple Aurifil thread, and to get my SAHRR quilt quilted.
Hopefully this will keep me focused this week! I’ll be linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday, Gail at Quilting Gail for my PHD update, Monday This and That with Days Filled with Joy, and Patty at Elm Street Quilts for my One Monthly Goal!
By the way, this is National Quilting Month! Many of my affiliates are having great sales. Check out Fat Quarter Shop, AccuQuilt, Sulky, and C&T Publishing, or any of the other links in my side bar on the right ⇒, for some great specials this month!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!