Time to do a quick update for the week and set some new goals!
For the week of 2/28 – 3/7/22:
- Finish shoo-fly blocks for SAHRR and complete flimsy – √ DONE Here is the pic from last week. I didn’t get one after sewing on the final row before I put it on the frame
- Work on finishing touches for March Island Batik project…hint it’s an rather large embroidery project! – √ DONE – check back later this week to see it – here is a teaser for you!
- Work on Time in a Bottle Blog Hop project – √ DONE – working on it!
- Maybe stitch a few blocks of Madelyn’s quilt – I did not get to this – hopefully next week!
- Stitch a little on my cross stitch piece – √ DONE – I like to do this waiting in carline. I may not get to work on in much the next two weeks because my car finally is in the shop today from the close encounter of the mailbox kind in January! LOL
- Not on the list, but I also did some straightening and cleaned out three drawers in my studio! Now I have a place for all my Island Batik fabric!
Not a lot to show you because most of it will be shown later, but I did get a good bit done!
So far the week ahead – 3/7/22 – 3/14/22:
- Start quilting SAHRR
- Quilt comfort quilt for guild (while I’m in the Quilt Cave!)
- Finish Time in a Bottle Blog Hop project
- Stitch the pinwheel blocks of Madelyn’s quilt
- Start on my April Island Batik challenge – it’s a really FUN project
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!