Another Monday rolls around and time to update my to-do list!
Now on to the list for 10/10 – 10/17:
- Write post for October challenge. ✔ DONE Here is my bag. You can check out the process on this post.
- Work on next week’s blog hop project. ✔ DONE Come back Thursday to see those!
- Continue with cross stitch project. ✔ DONE Here is my progress. Not bad for only three days in car line this week!
- Maybe start putting M’s quilt together?? That did NOT happen…again!
- Try to avoid the squirrels!! I chased one squirrel but it really is part of my blog hop project. Can’t wait to show it to you on Thursday!!
For 10/17 – 10/24:
- Start November Island Batik project.
- Work on M’s quilt.
- Quilt something, maybe?? I’m missing playing with the longarm!!
- Whatever suits my fancy!
Thanks so much for stopping by for a quick visit today. I hope you all have a wonderful fun and quilty week!!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!