Monday is the day when even coffee needs coffee.
Some days, whether Monday or not, I feel like that sweet little kitty there!! Good day everyone! Welcome to another exciting Monday! Just as a reminder, there are only seven days left until Christmas!! Are you finished with your Christmas stitching? I was looking back at my Monday Musings folder and discovered I had a one year anniversary on October 24th!! Where has the year gone? It seems as though I just started this regular post a couple of months ago! And while we are on the subject, there will be no link ups on Christmas day and New Year’s day. I know we are all busy with the holidays, so the next link up will be on January 8th.
I hope you had a great week! Here’s my list from the week of 12/11 – 12/17/23:
- Work on IB project. DONE!! I’ll share it with you later this week!
- Whatever else suits my fancy. DONE!! I finally got to have a therapy day with my sewing buddies – minus one, but hopefully she’s feeling better and will be back this week for the Christmas party!
Now, for the weeks of 12/18 – 1/7/24:
- Post for December IB project.
- Write a post releasing my latest quilt pattern which was in the F/W 23 IB catalog.
- Catch up on some blogging activities in which I am behind, like my PHD update.
- Begin secret sewing for S/S Island Batik Catalog.
- Begin sewing for SAHRR 2024 hosted by Gail. I am participating with Gail, Wendy, Emily, Kathleen, and Anja, to provide you prompts this year! We hope you will join us for the fun AND prizes.
- Work on a baby and lap size quilt for our pastor’s wife using her dad’s shirts.
- Cook, clean and enjoy the holidays, and whatever else suits my fancy!!
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week. There were some gorgeous projects linked up! As always if you want to learn more, check last week’s post for the links!
Now come join the linky party! I really appreciate all of you participating!
Thanks for your visit and joining in the fun today. I’ll be joining in my favorite linky parties as they come open -> those over in the side bar!! I hope you all have a wonderful, quilty couple of weeks. May and your family experience and cherish the joy and peace of the holiday season.