Birds scream at the top of their lungs in horrified hellish rage every morning at daybreak to warn us all of the truth, but sadly we don’t speak bird.– Kurt Cobain
Looks like this little guy ate one of those screaming birds and it isn’t sitting well! LOL Well, I don’t speak bird either, but I surely do love hearing them sing in the mornings. They make me happy. So, let’s turn those Monday frowns upside down and kick start a great week!! I look forward to seeing all of you here on Mondays!
How was your week? Before you link up, let’s see how my week went. It was busy … until Thursday at least, when I could let my hair down a bit. For the week of 2/5 – 2/11/24:
- Finish Log Cabin quilt and write post for Wednesday. DONE!!! You can read all about it HERE. I have been asked for a pattern, so I am working on that and will post when it is available.
- FIND the interfacing or buy some more (which might be easier!). Nope! I did not, but I have a few more “hidey holes” and I plan to look in them this week.
- Work on next Round Four of SAHRR 2024. DONE!!! You can read about it in the next post!
- Avoid squirrels if possible and get some cleaning done in the studio. DONE!!! Well, a little bit of cleaning was done anyway. I got a little carried away playing with the SAHRR!!
For the week of 2/12/24 – 2/18/24:
- Find that interfacing!! Then work on the Hawaiian shirt quilt! I really want to get it finished before the 25th, which is our church homecoming, and the recipient will be in attendance, driving up from Florida!
- SAHRR Round Five.
- Do a little more cleaning in the studio, and vacuum out my machine and get it cleaned up and ready to go for the next project!
- Whatever suits my fancy and try avoiding those squirrels!
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ linkups from last week!
Now it’s your turn to link up projects you’re working on!
I want to share with you my new fun thing! Wednesday is my birthday. This is my birthday, Christmas, and anniversary present for the next 3-5 years! LOL It looks pinkish, but the color is amethyst sparkle and I LOVE IT!! Ernie Ball, the Music Man, made a sparkly, purple bass…just for me! Not really, but I like to think he had me in mine when he made this one! LOL
The Island Batik Log Cabin Blog Hop Continues This Week!
Blog Hop Round-Up Week 2 and Giveaway! Check it out and sign up on the Rafflecopter for a chance to win one of these two fat quarter bundles of Monarch and Love & Peace collections by Kathy Engle!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks for your visit and joining in the fun today. I’ll be joining in my favorite linky parties as they come open -> those over in the side bar!! Have a great week! Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!