Well Monday has snuck up on me again!! Monday Musings is going to be on Tuesday this week! But it’s been busy with pattern design and writing, and trying to learn a new software!! I think my brain is tired! LOL
It’s a tad late but here goes! My list from last week.
- Finish November Island Batik project. ✔ DONE! The reveal will be a little later in a week or so!
- Hopefully stitch at least one row of M’s quilt together! ✔ DONE! I actually got three done!!
- Do some more cleaning! ✔ DONE! Getting ready for the secret sewing!
- Decide on pattern for December Island Batik Blog Hop project and get started on that! ✔ DONE -partially. Decided but not yet begun
- If any time is left, whatever suits my fancy! ✔ DONE! Not a lot of time, but I did get a bit more cross stitch completed!
For the week 10/31 – 11/7/22:
- Work on Island Batik December project.
- Finish Music Blog Hop project.
- Continue with cross stitch.
- We’ll see what else happens!
I’ll be linking up with my favorite linky parties this week. Now it’s your turn! What are you musing on today? Join the fun below.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week. Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!