Hi everyone! Today I received an email from Leslie Rutland, of The Seasoned Homemaker, and wanted to pass this information along to you.
Leslie is part of a group of designers who are offering free holiday patterns, and is…
“Introducing: Passport to Quilting-Holiday Edition.
Passport to Quilting-Holiday Edition is a FREE Bundle of holiday themed quilting and sewing patterns from some of your favorite designers! Think of it as a customer appreciation celebration and a way for us to give something back to our fans and followers!
Here’s what you’ll find in the FREE Bundle…
- 12 Quilt Patterns from some of the most creative quilt designers out there.
- 14 Quilty Projects that are fun and creative.
- Fun and Simple Sewing Projects
- 25+ Inspirational Quilt Designers
How it Works
- Go to the Passport to Quilting-Holiday Edition Page and learn more.
- Click the red Join the Bundle Button and add your name and email.
- Receive an email with details on how to login to the site. SAVE THIS EMAIL!
- Get immediate access to the Bundle information and details.
- Come back on November 10th and snag all of the amazing free patterns and projects.
And, just in case you’re wondering…there are no special hoops to jump through to get the bundle.
You just go to site (see button below), add your name and email; and from November 10th-14th you get to download all of the FREE patterns and tutorials. Everything is hosted on a site called Thinkific which makes access simple and easy. Just be sure to save your confirmation email.
This is a one-of-a-kind event so mark you calendars because when Passport to Quilting-Holiday Edition opens there are only a few days to access the Bundle.
Click the button below and Check out some of the awesome Passport to Quilting Contributors.”
Thanks for stopping by. Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!