Wow, November 1st already!! It’s true – time flies when you are having fun! October found me working as much as I could and felt up to. Still having a bit of energy lag, but getting better. Sometimes it was just easier to take a break than stitch! But, I got a little bit done!!
- Block 9 and start Block 10(?) of Sunshine Cove – √ Block 9 completed!
- Quilt two calendar quilts and bind them and two others – √ partially completed – two down and two to go!
- September Crafter’s Edge Project – √ Done!
- October Crafter’s Edge Project – √ Done!
- Ghastly Ghouls Blog Hop project – √ Done!
- Blog post for Fat Quarter Shop secret sewing, tentatively scheduled for 10/21, but they are having trouble getting in fabric they had planned to use for this blog hop, so it could change – √ Done!
- If time allows start on guild comfort quilt – ✗ not done!!
November NEEDS to be a busy month – we’ll see how the energy and inspiration go! LOL
- Block 10 of Sunshine Cove
- No Ring Mug Rug Blog Hop
- November Monthly Color Challenge Block
- Quilt and Bind April and December Calendar Quilts
- November Crafter’s Edge project
- Guild comfort quilt
- Cut out blocks for Madelyn’s Christmas quilt
I will link up with Linda, the Texas Quilt Gal, for my monthly To-Do List (on To-Do Tuesday!),
as well as with Gail for my PHD update! Can you believe it’s just under two months until Christmas?? Have you started your stitching your Christmas projects yet? I will get started on the BIG one this month – Madelyn’s quilt!!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!