Welcome back friends! I hope you’ve had a wonderful week and your weather hasn’t been too crazy! Ours is bouncing around all over the place! Tomorrow it will be 68 here and by the weekend and Monday in the 40’s! Such is winter in Alabama. The kiddos would like a little snow this year, but we will see how that plays out.
Our guild had our Zoom meeting today. Our speaker was Brita of The Questioning Quilter. It was a great meeting and I hope we have her for a virtual workshop. She sparked some new ideas for me and I hope to share those in the not too distant future.
Let’s check my progress from since last week.
- Complete border for Block 6 Sunshine Cove – ✓ complete!
- Start stitching blocks for The Quilt Rambler blog hop. Only a month to go…gotta get busy!! ✓ – 16 flying geese completed, stitched together and on my design wall! Sorry, I can’t show you a pic just yet!
- That little squirrel ran me down – ✓ I’m working on it and will post about it on Thursday with a review of a new (to me) product! I’ve had fun and learned a lot!
For the week of 2/8/21 – 2/15/21, in addition to two days of PT I plan to:
- Finish and blog about my fun squirrel
- Start stitching remaining blocks that have been cut out for secret project for The Quilt Rambler
- Cut out center block, sashing, and cornerstone blocks for above project
I hope you have a great stitching week. I’ll be linking up with my friends at Home Sewn by Us for To-Do Tuesday and maybe a few other linky parties!