Hi Friends! It’s been another crazy week here, but I did get a little bit done! Here is last week’s list!
- Start stitching block #6, hopefully get it complete! ✓ Not completed, but started at any rate! I love how this is turning out!
- Cut out a few more blocks of secret sewing project – ✓ done for 16 more blocks. All that’s left are the cornerstones and sashing blocks!
I also finished the binding on the pink table topper/calendar quilt!
Soon I will be able to show you what all of this is going to be!! The blog hop for The Quilt Rambler will be the first week of March, so stay tuned!!
Moving on to next week. As I’ll be having PT the twice a week for the next few weeks, I’ll keep this list something I think will be achievable!
- Complete border for Block 6 Sunshine Cove. Two more fences and butterflies in the corners!!
- Start stitching blocks for The Quilt Rambler blog hop. Only a month to go…gotta get busy!!
- There’s a squirrel that keeps calling me to play! That MIGHT happen! LOL
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful quilty, sewy, embroidery week! I’ll be linking up with my friends at Home Sewn By Us!
Until next time … Stay Safe and Be Blessed!
DISCLAIMER: I use affiliate links. By clicking through these links, at no additional cost to you, I receive a small commission which helps support my website/blog. I truly appreciate your support!
All tutorials, images, and information on this website are the property of Brenda @ Songbird Designs. Feel free to re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to Songbird Designs. For all other purposes, please contact me via the website contact form. Thanks!