Hi friends! I hope you are all well and had a wonderful Easter. Ours was great. We went to church with the kids and had a wonderful service, and even got our pic taken! I have to share my sweet babies with you! Yes, the youngest twin is in a wheelchair. He has a hairline fracture on the growth plate of his ankle and is in a camo cast!
On to the goals from last week:
- Straighten up the studio a little more – √ a little more done and I almost have everything cleared off my cutting table (aka my kitchen table), where we never eat unless we have company! LOL It’s a tall and long table and is the perfect height for me to cut fabric
- Work on my guild panel challenge. It’s about half way done and my goal is to hopefully get it to flimsy stage this week – √
- If time permits, prepare fabric for Block 7 of Sunshine Cove – partial √ – I have the background and batting cut, just need to mark the stabilizer and baste them all together.
So, not too bad, since I really wasn’t in the mood to do a lot this week. My main goal was to get that panel to flimsy state and I’m glad that was completed.
Goals for the week of 4/6 – 4/12/21:
- Go to my LQS (oh darn!) and purchase backing fabric for flimsy and some other things for the upcoming In the Kitchen Stitchin’ Blog Hop
- Get the flimsy on the frame and start quilting
- Work on project(s) for In the Kitchen Stitchin’ Blog Hop – I have a few things in mind that I want to try out
That will keep me busy for the week. Hopefully I will get at least half of it done!! I’ll be linking up with Chris at ChrisKnits for To-Do Tuesday! I hope to see you there! What are you working on this week?