Another week has come and gone. Time surely flies when you are having fun! Today begins the first first Island Batik Blog Hop of 2022! Here is the schedule. Oh, and there will be fabric to be won!!
And about that give away! This week Island Batik is giving away fat quarter bundles of both the Americana collection and the Chantilly collection on their blog. Click here to visit the Island Batik blog.
I’m excited to share my project with you! Now on to my to-do list from last week:
- Finish cutting February Island Batik Blog Hop project. √ DONE Here are a few process pics
- Quilt and bind said project! not yet! Working on piecing it! You will see it Thursday!
- Clean 30 minutes in studio. √ DONE
- Round 3 SAHRR – diamonds – more my speed than curves!! √ DONE
For the week of 1/31/22 – 2/6/22:
- Finish February Island Batik Blog Hop project.
- Work on Tickled Pink Blog Hop project
- Clean 30 minutes in studio.
- Round 4 SAHRR – stars – one of my favorite blocks!
This should keep me out of trouble this week! I’m linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday when her linky opens and, well, I missed the SAHRR linky again!! I hope you all have a great quilty week!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!