Let’s start with the weekly To-Do List!!
Here’s what’s happened the week of 6/21 – 6/28/22:
- Bind the Island Batik New York Beauty Challenge. ✔ DONE!
- Get photos made (in this triple digit heat and humidity) and blog post written! I hope it doesn’t wilt! ✔ DONE! And here it is. If you missed the process, please see my previous post…and my giveaway of 5-inch squares of Island Batik fabric doesn’t end until 12:00 AM 7/4/22!!
- Start something new – but what? Whatever suits my fancy works!! I have a few projects in mind! ✔ DONE! I started leading a small group of quilters at my LQS in a block of the month that I will be sharing with you all as well! It will be an easy sew along that will include instructions for AccuQuilt as well as rotary cutting. I’ll provide more information in a few days.
Moving on to this week, 6/28/22 – 7/4/22:
- Yardage requirements and first block of Sit-n-Sew BOM.
- Begin work on July Island Batik Challenge using the AccuQuilt Tree of Life die!
- Work on layout and stitching together a UFO from last year!
- If there’s time – whatever suits my fancy!!
PHD Update for June
I am pleased to say, there was some progress on my UFO and task lists this month! I completed my guild comfort quilt and it’s ready to go to a new home! I had fun with free motion on this quilt. I also was able to check off Block 11 of Sunshine Cove.
One Monthly Goal for July
Again, I have a two-fold goal this month.
1) to complete the July Island Batik challenge using the AccuQuilt Tree of Life Die.
2) Decide on Layout and get flimsy made for last year’s Color Challenge quilt.
Another fun and busy month ahead!! I’ll be linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday, Gail of Quilting Gail for my PHD Update and Patty at Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal for my One Monthly Goal!. I hope you all have wonderful quilty week and month!! Until next time, keep on stitchin’ and grinnin’!!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!