Welcome to another week! My how time is flying…already!! Today we will check last week’s progress and start the 2023 PHD list!
For the week of 1/2/23 – 1/9/23:
- Get Heavenly Flora pieced! ✔ – partially done! I need to add last borders
- Piece backing for Heavenly Flora. ✘ nope! Moved to next week’s list
- Start quilting!! ✘ nope! Moved to next week’s list
- These tasks will keep me VERY busy this week, especially with school starting back on Wednesday and car line duty! I had some unexpected situations arise, but will carry on!
For the week of 1/9/23 – 1/16/23:
- Borders and backing for Heavenly Flora.
- Quilt Heavenly Flora and Starry Path.
- Make hanging sleeve and label for Retro Dynamic Dresdens.
- Take Retro Dynamic Dresdens to our county seat. It was juried into the Shelby County Arts Council art show for 2023!! I am excited to have it hanging there for the next few months!
Hopefully this will be a better week than last!
Let’s take a look at last week’s link ups for Monday Musings! You can check these out through the links on last week’s post.
Now it’s your turn to share your fun for the week!
PHD in 2023
I’m joining with Gail of quiltinggail.com to try again for a PHD in 2023! It helps keep me motivated! I hope you will join us as well if you have some unfinished projects or Projects Half Done!! Here are my fresh new spread sheets, ready to be colored in!!
While I can’t yet show you a few of these secret sewing projects, here is what I can show you!
Unfortunately, I had to carry over several from last year. Hopefully this year will be better!
Thanks for stopping by. I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…