Do something you love so much that Mondays are your favorite day of the week!-Unknown-
Yep, another Monday has arrived. They really do seem to come quickly, don’t they? How was your week? We had another week of sick kiddos…this time one of the twins spent about three days with us. I hope they are all nice and healthy next week! Sunday we celebrated Chicken Legs’ birthday! He’s getting old – HAHAHA!!
Here’s my progress for the week of 10/30 – 11/5/23:
- Finish my ByAnnie’s bag for the blog hop and write post. DONE It will post later today!
- I hope to make it to Sew Day on Wednesday … I miss my therapy! LOL NOPE
- Start a new project? Maybe start my December IB project? NOPE
- Work on project for Turkey Trot Blog Hop hosted by my friend Joan of Moosestash Quilting! DONE – in the works!
- I have a quilt to quilt for a friend, so hope to get that loaded on Ms. Mattie. NOPE
- Enough!! Unless one of those squirrels jumps out at me! LOL NOPE no squirrels! LOL
For the week of 11/6 – 11/12/23:
- Work on Turkey Trot Blog Hop project.
- Sew with friends on Wednesday!! I’ll need to get something cut out for that!
- Quilt my friend’s quilt.
- Pack!! Our anniversary is Friday, the 10th and we are getting away for a few days to enjoy some seafood and look for quilt shops!
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week. There were some gorgeous projects linked up! As always if you want to learn more, check last week’s post for the links!
Please share with us what you’ve been working on! I really appreciate you all joining in this linky party!
Thanks for your visit and joining in the fun today. I’ll be joining in my favorite linky parties as they come open -> those over in the side bar!! I hope you all have a wonderful, quilty week! Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!