Welcome back to the weekly roundup! LOL I hope you all enjoyed a great weekend. We had the grands over Friday night and most of Saturday, so we had a blast…busy, but a blast! On to last week’s list!
For 11/28 – 12/4:
- Add borders to IB project and get it on the quilt frame! ✔ DONE And quilted!! I will be posting about it on Tuesday 12/6, so be sure to join me to check out my Floating Star!
- Definitely have to start the Virtual Christmas Cookie Exchange project! ✔ DONE Come back Thursday to see that finish!
- That’s all – and should be quite enough to occupy my time! Well, I will be teaching a class on Wednesday at the LQS for the Sit n Sew ladies! We always have fun. – Well the class was cancelled but will meet again on the 14th.
For 12/5 – 12/11:
- Complete Virtual Christmas Cookie Exchange project.
- Make a door hanger to exchange at our guild meeting Christmas brunch on the 12th.
- Start the secret sewing for the Island Batik spring/summer catalog quilts.
- Add another row to M’s quilt.
- Anything else that suits my fancy!
Here are some of the entries from last week’s link up!
Now it’s your time to show what you’ve been up to! We all want to see!
I hope you all have a wonderful week. Be sure to check my previous posts for the blog hop schedules for both Island Batik (First Week) and Carol’s Virtual Christmas Cookie Exchange! It is going to be a fun week! Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!