Happy Monday, everyone! I hope this Monday finds you all well and rested, though sometimes I know weekends can be as tough as weekdays! At any rate, let’s get ready for a wonderful week of quilting and crafting. But let me start with a little about our wonderful week in the mountains.
We arrived on Sunday afternoon and followed some steep and winding roads to our cabin! On Monday night we saw the Christmas show at the Dixie Stampede and had a fantastic meal. The show was awesome. It’s been several years since we attended the show and I am still amazed at how well trained those animals are. The horses and riders were wonderful too! On Tuesday it was cold, foggy and rainy! But we drove up and over the mountain into Cherokee to look around. We saw a lot of elk! Wednesday was a better day and we had dinner at Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Downtown in Pigeon Forge! The food was great and it was a cool place that even had a small bowling alley and an arcade! And of course, we enjoyed the hot tub at the cabin! Enough about that, now on to the lists at hand!!
My last list from 11/7/22 – 11/13/22:
- Continue with cross stitch – ✔ DONE – almost finished…stay tuned!
- Post for Music Blog Hop – ✔ DONE – If you missed it, read about it here!
- Work on December Island Batik project – ✔ DONE – Strips cut and stitched together!
- Start writing patterns for Island Batik Spring/Summer catalog – with at least ONE of them completed! Begun but not completed!
- Pack for trip to the Great Smoky Mountains to celebrate our 45h anniversary! – ✔ DONE and enjoyed as you can see in the slideshow above!
- Whatever else suits my fancy!! Since I took my machine in for servicing and upgrading while I was gone, nothing else was accomplished. I got it back late yesterday afternoon, thank goodness!
For the week of 11/21 – 11/28:
- Work on Island Batik Blog Hop project
- Finish cross stitch project
- Work on patterns
- Work on Virtual Christmas Cookie Blog Hop
- That’s enough. Keeping it simple this week!
So now it’s your turn to share what you’ve been working on while I’ve been away! I love to see your projects!
Thanks for stopping by! I’ll be linking up with my favorite linky parties this week also! You can visit them all by clicking through the links in the sidebar on the right! Have a great week! Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!