So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends—but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more positive partnership.unknown
Actually, I like Monday because I can be here to share with all of you! I hope you like Mondays too. It’s a fresh start, a new day, a new week. There’s your pep talk…let’s go get busy quilting! LOL
First, let’s check on last week and see how it faired! For 7/31 – 8/6:
- Quilt and bind August IB project. ✔ Done! Here are photos. Check out my previous post for all the details!
- Bind and label Cabin Star. ✘ Nope. I need to raid the stash for some IB fabric that will match!
- Do a bit more cleaning in the studio. ✘ Nope No cleaning as I’m stressing over my September IB paper pieced project! I’ve been watching lots of videos! Then we had a tree fall in the storm that just missed our house. It did take out part of Chicken Legs’ grill tent, but it he can still grill and it could have been much worse!
- Start September IB project. ✔ Done if you count reading the pattern and watching the related videos with it. As stated above, this one is really stressing me out! I’m having trouble focusing on just getting started, but I know once I make decisions and begin cutting fabric it will all be ok…I hope!!
For the week of 8/7 – 8/13:
- I have but one goal this week and that is to get started on this huge project for the September IB Blog Hop.
- Well, if I can find the right fabric, I might bind Cabin Star. We’ll see.
Here is a recap of our quilty friends’ shares from last week. There were some gorgeous projects linked up! As always if you want to learn more, check last week’s post for the links!
Now it’s time to link up your progress from last week!
Thanks for joining me today! Go have a wonderful Monday and a fantastic quilty week! I will be linking up with my favorite linky parties found in the side bar! ⇒ Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!