Happy Monday everyone!! It’s time once again to share your thoughts, quilts, lists, and crafts with us! Monday is time to update the weekly list, so here goes!!
For the week 10/31 – 11/7/22:
- Work on Island Batik December project. ✔ DONE – Strips have been cut. Now to begin the piecing!!
- Finish Music Blog Hop project. ✔ DONE partially. Just have a few more items to complete on it!
- Continue with cross stitch. ✔ DONE – I really love how this is turning out!!
- We’ll see what else happens! Well, not much, but a little cleaning while searching for some items I placed in a “secure” spot, which I still haven’t found!! BUT, I did get a couple more rows of M’s quilt done! This is half of it!!
Since I will be out of town next week, I am going to make my goals for the next two weeks 11/7/22 – 11/13/22!
- Continue with cross stitch.
- Post for Music Blog Hop. You can see that on the 17h! Though I won’t be home, I’ll schedule the post for that day!
- Work on December Island Batik project.
- Start writing patterns for Island Batik Spring/Summer catalog – with at least ONE of them completed!
- Pack for trip to the Great Smoky Mountains to celebrate our 45h anniversary!
- Whatever else suits my fancy!!
PHD in 2022
I did not make a lot of progress on the PHDs but did finish some starts and started more! LOL
I’ll be linking up with my favorite linky parties this week. Now it’s your turn! What are you musing on today? Join the fun below.
Thanks for stopping by! I’ll be in and out for the next two weeks! Have a great week. I’ll be linking up with my favorite linky parties! Until next time…
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!