Another week has passed (quickly, I might add!) and it’s time for another to-do list! Here’s my progress from last week!
3/7/22 – 3/14/22:
- Start quilting SAHRR – √ DONE – I will show this on Parade Day the 21st!
- Quilt comfort quilt for guild (while I’m in the Quilt Cave!) – X nope not yet!
- Finish Time in a Bottle Blog Hop project – √ DONE Come back Friday to see my project!
- Stitch the pinwheel blocks of Madelyn’s quilt –√ DONE 18 of these were completed!
- Start on my April Island Batik challenge – it’s a really FUN project –√ DONE Cut out and ready to begin stitching!!
This coming week will be busy with the blog hop and SAHRR Parade, but I must have a plan or I might slack off! LOL
Week of 3/15 – 3/22/22 list:
- Get my car back!! YAY it will be out of the shop early this week!
- Stitch on April project
- Clean studio 30 minutes
- Quilt comfort quilt
- Bind both SAHRR and comfort quilts
- Whatever else suits my fancy!! LOL
That’s it for my list. I’ll be linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday and Joy of Days filled with Joy, for This and That Monday. I hope you all have a week blessed with perfect stitches!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!