Once again it is Tuesday and I have a new to-do list!! The last two weeks have been very busy and I am still trying to catch up with things I need to do. So here goes:
For the week of 1/31/22 – 2/6/22:
- Finish February Island Batik Blog Hop project. √ DONE!
- Work on Tickled Pink Blog Hop project – √ WORKED ON but still a little left to do!
- Clean 30 minutes in studio. √ DONE
- Round 4 SAHRR – stars – one of my favorite blocks! √ DONE Here are a few I have done, but haven’t yet decided how I will use them in the quilt!
So what else is going on? Monday started week two of the Island Batik Row by Row Challenge. Check out the details here and be sure to enter the fabric giveaway!
Now for my list for 2/7/22 – 2/13/22:
- Finish Tickled Pink Blog Hop project.
- Clean studio for 30 minutes.
- Decide how to place the Round 4 star blocks and maybe add a few more.
- Work on Round 5 of SAHRR – signature blocks.
This should keep me out of trouble this week! I’m linking up with Linda at The Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday when her linky opens and, well, I’ve pretty much given up on being on time to the SAHRR linky!! I hope you all have a great quilty week!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!