Here’s an update on my to-do list from last week:
For next week 6/13 – 6/20:
- Stitch blocks together and add borders for New York Beauty project. ✔ DONE!
- Get it on the frame and begin quilting. ✔ DONE! Ready for binding. Sorry can’t show you until the 27th! Here’s a teaser of part of the quilting!
- Host Thank Goodness It’s Finished Friday! I’m not sure I’ll have a finish, but I will try! The party starts at 6 PM Thursday so be sure to come link up with me, please! ✔ DONE! and I DID have a finish!
- If there’s time, whatever suits my fancy! No time for anything else this week, unfortunately!
Here’s what’s (hopefully) happening this week, 6/21 – 6/28/22:
- Bind the Island Batik New York Beauty Challenge.
- Get photos made (in this triple digit heat and humidity) and blog post written! I hope it doesn’t wilt!
- Start something new – but what? Whatever suits my fancy works!! I have a few projects in mind!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!