As of this writing there are only 24 more days until Christmas!! Are you ready? All my shopping is done. I just need to get a few cards for the kiddos and wrap all the gifts! YAY!!
November was a busy month for me. Let’s take a look.
- Block 10 of Sunshine Cove – √ DONE!
- No Ring Mug Rug Blog Hop – √ DONE!
- November Monthly Color Challenge Block – √ DONE!
- Quilt and Bind April and December Calendar Quilts – √ DONE!
- November Crafter’s Edge project – √ DONE!
- Guild comfort quilt – √ DONE…Partially – just need to make backing, quilt and bind it!
- Cut out blocks for Madelyn’s Christmas quilt – I did NOT get started on this!
Sunshine Cove block 10 is complete! For the No Ring November Mug Rug Blog Hop, I used Crafter’s Edge dies to cut my pieces! You can see that post here. November Color Challenge was Blueberry – post here. April and December Calendar quilts – all complete – post here! Comfort quilt for guild. I made two extra blocks to add to the ten I won at guild last year before lock down.
And moving on to December’s goals! Again, this HAS to be a busy month!!
- Virtual Cookie Exchange Blog Hop Project
- Crafter’s Edge December Project – will be part of Virtual Cookie Exchange Project
- Madelyn’s Tiny Dancer Quilt
- Quilt and Bind guild Comfort Quilt
- December Color Challenge Block
- Block 11 of Sunshine Cove – if time allows
I am linking up with Linda, the Texas Quilt Gal, for my monthly To-Do List (on To-Do Tuesday!),
and Gail of Quilting Gail for my PHD update! Have you finished stitching your Christmas projects yet? I HAVE to get the BIG one done this month – Madelyn’s quilt!!
See you soon!
DISCLAIMER: Some posts contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase items, I may receive a commission. I sometimes receive products from companies to create projects and may get compensated for it. Thank you for supporting my blog!
All tutorials, images and information are the property of Songbird Designs and are intended for personal use only. You may re-blog, pin, or share, with attribution to SBD. Thank you!